Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Workin on my fitness

New workout clothes and shoes totally inspire me to get my butt in gear! Well that and the fact that it's technically always bathing suit season in the south! 

I always find myself screen shoting or saving workouts and motivational quotes. The quotes really do help sometimes. This post today has a couple quick workouts and motivation to get you going along with a healthy snack chart. If you're anything like me, snacking is the biggest problem!

A little motivation to put a pep in your step 


Now that we're motivated let's get our butts moving!


Snacking right

Happy Tuesday! Hope you tried it with me!!

Mary xx

6 comments:

  1. Seeing motivational quotes, blog posts and picture works great for me too! I got a new pair of running shoes yesterday, they felt awesome at the gym last night! Whatever helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New shoes are a total motivator for me! You might love this...http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2013/06/03/beginners-calendar-for-popsters-just-starting-out/...if you haven't seen it. Calendars, and videos, and food oh my =)

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a liebster today - http://sweet-turtle-soup.blogspot.com/2014/04/ich-liebe-dich.html fyi

    ReplyDelete
  3. New workout clothes motivate me every time! I love those motivating quotes from Pinterest they get my butt moving that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tone your gut pin is super intimidating lol!! I love a good music mix while I'm working out - that always gets me fired up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE (& needed!) this post!! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this motivation! And if nothing else... New workout gear always makes me want to workout! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by