Tuesday, April 1, 2014

HIMYM

Last night I had to say goodbye to five friends, and I won't lie... I cried. I woke up this morning hoping it wasn't actually over, but How I Met Your Mother as officially ended. 

Am I the only one who is hoping that last nights finale was an early April Fools joke?!? I won't spoil it for anyone who hasnt watched but I hated how it ended!!!! I have a lot of feelings right now


BUT.... I still love the show overall 




Goodbye HIMYM you were this generations Friends. They both go down in history as amazing shows and I miss them both!!

Mary xx

6 comments:

  1. We didn't get a chance to watch last night because we weren't home, we will tonight. I am so bummed too. I will miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know if you like the ending!

      Delete
  2. Honestly I was really happy with the ending!! I wish they hadn't spent almost the entire final season on the wedding...but still a great show!! I shed some tears haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that's part of why I didn't like it. They built that wedding up so much and then they got divorced in what was ten minutes for us. And I had a horrible feeling for this whole season that the mother was dead but I guess the kids reaction saying you can be with aunt robin took a away from the significance of the whole story about their mother for me. I loved parts of it and so glad they wrapped up Barney's character rather than leave him completely the same as he was in the beginning. I'm sad it's over tho. Hoping for a Barney and number 31 spin off lol

      Delete
  3. I'm so sad it's over but I actually liked the ending! I was always rooting for Ted and Robin to end up together for some reason :) I also liked how the show ended the exact same way it began. I miss them already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm late in the game to this post but I couldn't agree with you more. I cried too and still haven't accepted the fact that it's over. It was pretty depressing Monday when I didn't have a new episode to watch.

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by