Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Favorites

So happy to link up with Friday with the hilarious and beautiful Amanda.
Forewarning this post may contain a lot of food!!

Without fail now that I want to get in shape and ready for my bikini that I have to be in in about ten days I want to eat everything in sight! Well here are my favs of the week! (Some are healthy so go me!)

Favorite foods:
Seriously the best hummus evaa


Addicted to anything and all things lime



The best snack!

They truly are 'Wonderful'

I can eat popcorn for an entire meal everyday. I am attempting to limit myself to these mini bags since appears fly the normal size ones you are actually suppose to share 

 I not super picky when it comes to pasta sauce until I had this Vodka Sauce and can honestly say there's nothing better out there lol

If I didn't have this stuff I would never workout it! It gives me the extra push of energy I neeeeed!

Favorite piece of mail:
Weird category I know but wait till you see what my Mom sent Gavin and I and you will fully understand!
How awesome is this mat? I am seriously obsessed with it I love it!!

Favorite beauty product:
I got this lotion in one of my Ipsy glam bags and it's the best. The smell is absolutely amazing

Favorite inspirational quotes found on social media:


Friday Funnies (But really they're true too!)





Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and an amazing weekend!!

Mary xx

20 comments:

  1. Love all your quotes! Happy Friday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. yup= with you on ALL things lime too haha greay quotes and happy weekend girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally forgot to post my lime chips as well! I seriously can't get enough of it. Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I can't get enough lime!! My husband and I drink lime water all the time. I need to find that salad dressing, I've never seen it. Love all the quotes, have a good weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I found it at Publix! It's seriously so good! Hope you're having a great weekend!!

      Delete
  4. Garlic hummus & lite lime dressing - I need to try those!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them! Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. I agree with this entire post haha from the quotes to the hummus... love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I actually have that last pic/quote on my phone. Its so sweet :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is mine and Gavin's relationship sometimes lol hope you're having a great weekend

      Delete
  7. Yeah I love this post! I feel like I should print it out and take it with me to the grocery store. I never buy Lean Cuisines but shoot I think I may need to pick that up it looks amazing!!!! Love your quotes! Thanks so much for linking up and for that sweet introduction ;-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I was so excited to do your link up! I love the idea! All of those items are seriously so yummy! I never get lean cuisine either but they looked too good to pass up! Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. Ohhhh I def want to try that hummus - looks delish! And I'm totally with you on that vodka sauce...so much better than the other brands out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like garlic you will love it!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  9. oh man I bet the body butter does smell amazing! What a sweet gift from your mom. I really want popcorn now. Warm and buttery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always forget about pistachios! I totally need to stock up on some. I am kind of starving after reading this post with all of those yummy looking snacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this post made me so hungry lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That vodka sauce is my favorite! I'll eat anything lime flavored - so good! And how cute is your rug?! I love that! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by