Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Nails with Essie

It's Monday again which like most of you means back to work! With Easter this coming weekend I wanted to do some fun nails with the little girls I watch.

For my birthday I received the resort collection from Essie with these four amazing colors

I choose 'First Timer' and 'Under Where?' I went with a cute manicure on my nails and a little fun for my toes

Please excuse my big bugbite

Little girls love colorful nails so why not mix it up a bit and add some Easter color with them! :) 

Happy Monday! Don't forget you still have Four days to enter our 'April Showers Bring May Flowers' Hunter Boots Giveaway! You can find it here

Mary xx




16 comments:

  1. I love all of those colors... I def need the collection! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I think it's the collection from last year but it's still available on Amazon and such!

      Delete
  2. Essie seriously has the best colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Essie and have so many that I NEVER use bc I seem to NEVER paint my nails..... I need to work on that for sure! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I feel like I never do mine either. They always look chipped and horrible lol but the little girl I watch is obsessed with painting nails so I've been made to repaint more often now lol

      Delete
  4. I love their new resort collection - the blue is probably my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new collections Essie has! I get all of mine from @nikkisniftythings on instagram. She sells them brand new for super discounted and now I have about 60. But hey it's like buying 3 for the price of 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I'm ready for some cute spring nail colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter mani/pedi perfection!! Love it ;) Have a beautiful Easter, girl!!

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by