Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Beautiful Southern Wedding Part Two

The wedding
Location: Thomasville, GA
Gavin and me
Gavin and baby Dominic
Baby Dominic and me
The beautiful flower girl Avery
Mandy the stunning bride
Teresa the youngest bridesmaid 
Little munchkins 
The cake! 
Shannon the MOH 
A few candid moments when someone had my phone then a quick selfie that Avery snuck into 

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun! Gives me a little wedding fever. Gavin and I have a handful of weddings to attend this summer and I can't wait! There is just something about weddings, I love them! So much love and laughter all around. 

Mary xx

12 comments:

  1. Looked like so much fun with lots of beautiful memories made :)! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are always fun! You looked super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bride's gown is a beauty! Love the pink on the cake too. Looks like a lot of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There definitely was lots of fun!! The cake tasted even better than it looked lol

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness my best friend is from Thomasville and had her rehearsal dinner there!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! Such a small world! I have never met anyone who even knows of this area! Lol

      Delete
  5. Congrats to your friend!! Loving the snapshots of you and Gavin! The first one is frame-worthy, and the ones at the bottom are hilarious! lol :) Glad you guys have such fun together!! Looks like it was a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! We might have to print some :)

      Delete
  6. how sweet! i'm actually from waycross, and i've been to thomasville

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by