Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday!

I am excited to link up for this weeks Thankful Thursday!

One
I am so so so so thankful that Gavin got an amazing job and started working this past Monday!! God really blessed us with this job for him. His office is only a half mile from my work and we get to have lunch together everyday! :)

Two

My Dad gave me these beautiful flowers for my Birthday and they are still alive and beautiful after a week and a half! I don't know about you but flowers are brighten and lift my mood, I just love them! P.s. Please ignore the mess in the photo lol

Three
BrideToBeBaskets has had a very successful week and I couldn't be more thankful! I love making engagement baskets and wedding countdown calendars and I'm so happy other people love them and are ordering them! 
 
Four
So I have been trying to live a healthier lifestyle and while my Mom was visiting we stumbled across these vitamins 
She has been trying to make me take vitamins for years but I have a weird issue with vitamins. They tend to make me feel sick after swallowing them. I was so happy when we found adult gummys!!! They taste great and don't make me feel sick so yes I am thankful this week for gummy vitamins!

Mary xx

11 comments:

  1. My husband just bought some sort of yummy vitamins - he wants to eat the whole jar :)
    Happy late birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes that is my same dilemma, they taste so good I have to remember they aren't fruit snacks lol

      Delete
  2. Just came across your blog through the link-up and have to tell you that your Bride to Be Baskets are adorable! If I hadn't gotten married 4 years ago I would totally convince someone to buy one for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! :) I appreciate you saying so!

      Delete
  3. The gummy vites are the best! I just checked out your etsy and those bridal baskets are such a cute idea! Thanks for linking up with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bride to be baskets are so adorable!!! Also I love those gummies it definitely makes taking vitamins way easier right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you! :) I'm so glad ppl like them! I know I myself would love to get one as a present lol AND yes I much prefer my gummies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove the adult gummies! I actually need to pick some of those up - if you have a Costco membership, you can get a great deal on them there! Congrats on your husbands new job! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being able to having lunch together is so awesome!! Definitely something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fresh flowers! They really do lift my spirits & brighten my day. Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by