Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday #2

Thursday means only one more day till the weekend!!! Joining all the lovely ladies again this week for Thankful Thursday! Go check them all out they are great!

One~ Today is the first day of Spring!! I love spring because the birds start to chirp, the suns shining longer, the temperatures are getting warmer and the flowers begin to bloom! The sunshine and flowers have always brightened my day and I tend to think they make you happier! At least for me they do. 

Two~ March Madness has begun!
Now I'm not the biggest college basketball fan but I am a super competitive person and greatly enjoy making a bracket. I become a little addicted with checking score during this month! Did any of you enter the bracket challenge to win One Billion dollars?!?!? I did!! Crossing my fingers I made the perfect bracket this year! Ill be cheering on my Michigan Wolverines in their first round game tonight!! I even wore all Michigan clothing items for Goodluck today! 

Three~ Good Friends
I am very thankful for good friends this week both close and far! Gavin's birthday was earlier this week and we had a great dinner at Longhorn celebrating with friends we have here in Georgia. Gavin of course got the Porterhouse Steak and somehow managed to eat the whole thing! I do miss my girlfriends quite a bit but thanks to technology we have a group app that let's us all talk at the same time and I'm able to talk to them everyday. 

Four~ Getting home safe!
We had an awesome time at the beach last week but the drive home Sunday was a little scary. There was a huge storm that called a lot of flash floods and made it so I could barely see a thing on the road. I am so very thankful we made it home safely and hope everyone else on the roads did as well!! 

Happy Thursday! Smile because it's finally Spring and tomorrow is Friday!

Mary xx




13 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely!!!
    My husband is glad its March madness... that means I have to stay away from him while games are on.. he takes them seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol I dont get all that into them i just like to beat Gavin in the bracket lol He gets so into NBA that i stay away from him sometimes lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us! Hooray for spring :) I'm smiling for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for spring as well! Definitely my favorite season of the year! I'm not that into college sports, but I always fill out a bracket, even though I know nothing about the teams and somehow every year I end up doing better than my husband which drives him crazy! haha This year I actually didn't get around to filling one out though! I'm rooting for UofM too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i know nothing about any of the teams either! I pick them based on with little symbol for their school I like more. Yay Go Blue!!!

      Delete
  4. Hallelujah it's spring!!! My hubby did that million dollar bracket. I should make my own bracket so I can enjoy this month a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I could really careless about who wins all the games but it does make it more fun when your significant other and friends are doing it too!!

      Delete
  5. You must be additionally thankful for the Ohio State lost today. I know it's not as big a deal as the football rivalry, but you're probably still smiling. My husband is an OSU alumn. Don't hold it against me! I hope you still check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Not as big of a rilvalry but I still hate OSU. And now I actually hate them even more cause I needed them to win in the first round of my bracket and they ruined my chance at a billion dollars lol I promise not to hold it against you lol But you can totally throw in your husbands face that Michigan won tonight!!! Lol

      Delete
    2. Yeah, my husband messed up his billion dollar bracket on that one, too. I think it's the only one he missed today, too. He wasn't that disappointed - OSU kind of had it comin'. Not so good this year. Thanks for stopping by in spite of my OSU ways!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh that steak!! It looks so good! And I'm so happy March Madness is here, too! I went to Western Michigan so it was exciting to watch them play today even though they lost horribly! Otherwise my family has always been HUGE Michigan fans so Go Blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother went to Western too! I went to Eastern... They never make it in lol woo Go Blue!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by