Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! Today I am feeling especially tired and extra thankful it's Friday. My bed and couch are calling my name. Today may require some extra cups of coffee lol But let's jump right in...

One~23
I started off the week celebrating Gavin's 23rd birthday. And yes for those of you who have put it together... I'm a little bit of a cougar lol but only by two years. We were able to celebrate his bday three times this week with different friends so I sure hope he is feeling loved! We of course took a pre birthday dinner selfie

Two~BBB
We recently finished the Breaking bad series in which Gavin became obsessed and still continuously talks about. I thought it was good but not that great. But I did a little bit of a Breaking Bad Birthday theme for some of his presents. 

He put the shirt on right away... Sign of a good present! Yes! Go me!
I personally think his card is the best! Lol
 
Three~No Pudge
Have any of you ever tried No Pudge Brownies???? They are the best! They have no fat and you make them with fat free vanilla yogurt. I use to make them in college for my girl friends birthdays. Since Gavin and I are trying to get beach ready I made him these for his birthday and he loved them! 

Four~Ipsy
So I've been locked out of my mailbox all week due to a super lost key. But we finally found it yesterday! Thank God. I could see my little pink package waiting for me in there. This months is just ok in my opinion, but I do love the nail polish.

Five~Suntan Lotion
With summer around the corner all the stores are being taken over with suntan lotion and after sun lotion. I came across this Aussie lotion a few years ago in Florida and loved it. The smell is seriously the best! I could never find it in Michigan but now that I live in the South it's everywhere for me! I should probably up the SPF tho, so don't hate in me for it's only being 8 lol but seriously it smells soooooo good!

Happy Friday! And as always I'm linking up with Darci, Christina, April and Natasha. 

Mary xx

23 comments:

  1. Happy {belated} Birthday to Gavin! You two make the cutest couple!! :) I've heard of those No Pudge Brownies, but have yet to try them. Thanks for the reminder!! I'm officially on the look out for them ;) Sorry this month's Ipsy was just ok, but hooray for nail polish!! :) Have a fabulous upcoming weekend, Mary! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much!!! And yes you must! They are so good and totally guilt free! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! :)

      Delete
  2. Never tried those brownies but I think I'm going to have to! And Gavin better feel celebrated, girl! You go ALL OUT for him! He's a very lucky guy! And I love the Australian Gold smell, too! Bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I will definitely be telling him you say so lol You have to try them they are the best! If you can't find them at your store Amazon has them which is where I got mine. It really is the best sun lotion, I never burn when I use that kind either!

      Delete
  3. AHH! I need to try those brownies, Mary! Where did you buy those?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well back in MI I use to get them from Meijer. But some publix and walmarts have them. Mine didn't so I ordered them off Amazon. They are seriously the best! and I forgot to mention only 120 calories!

      Delete
  4. I'm a cougar too, by 2 1/2 years :) I have never heard of those brownies, but now the search is on. They sound awesome!! And I love me some Ipsy. Happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't find them at your store Amazon has them! They also have chocolate mint ones :)

      Delete
  5. YUM - those brownies look good! Ausi gold was my favorite growing up - smells so good!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of those Brownies but they sound amazing - I must try them out! Thanks for recommending and happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! They are seriously awesome, you can't tell whatsoever that they are fat free!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend as well!!

      Delete
  7. A breaking bad birthday, how freakin' cute! My boyfriend and I were obsessed until we didn't have access to the second part of season 4 (I think?) and haven't caught up sense. But we loved it, super intense. And those brownies sound genius, I'd just have to not tell T how they were made until after he tasted them. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't even be able to tell they are fat free!! We watched BB on project free tv!! It can be a little annoying with loading and gross ads but it has every show and every episode!! Hope you have a great weekend too! Xo

      Delete
  8. I have never heard of those brownies....love the name so adorable. Can you find them at the local grocery store or on my favorite Amazon? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them off Amazon!! They only come is packs of 6 on there tho. But 6 is totally fine cause they seriously are the best! You can find them at the store too but I have Amazon Prime and therefore order everything haha Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Xo

      Delete
  9. Love the breaking bad presents and those brownies look awesome. I will have to try them! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love celebrating birthdays! Glad y'all were able to celebrate so much. I just love the smell of sunscreen. It almost transports me to the beach whenever I smell it. Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Birthday to Gavin! LOVE the Breaking Bad themed presents!! We just finished watching the series, too and still talk about it all the time! Where did you get the birthday card? That is my favorite part and I know my husband would love that for his bday in July :) Never heard of those brownies but now I'm going to keep my eye out for them. Oh how I miss Meijer's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love breaking bad! And those brownies... They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. bahaha loving the no pudge brownies, the little piggy is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super cute selfie!!
    I would be SO sad knowing that I had mail and I couldn't get to it! SO glad you found it!
    I love the themed birthday--- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by