Monday, March 3, 2014

Birthday Weekend Recap

What a wonderful weekend it was celebrating my 25th Birthday! I was soo happy to have my Mom here to celebrate with me. She just flew out last night and I already miss her. 
Friday night~ We took my Mom on what has become our Friday ritual. Starting with Brook-oven pizza and then drinks at the wine bar. She agreed the pizza is the best ever!! 

Saturday~ We packed up the car and road tripped it up to Atlanta. The drive is about four hours, which is kind of a hike but it was well worth it. We spent the afternoon at the World of Coca-Cola. 

We finished out the evening with a yummy Mexican dinner and margaritas in Midtown. 

Sunday~
We spent the morning and afternoon at the Georgia Aquarium! They had the best dolphin show ever! I absolutely loved it. The little kid in me came out while we looked at all the fishies and I climbed through the penguin tunnels with a bunch of kids! 

I'm pretty sure every other adult wanted to as well but couldn't channel their inner child like me, that or they were embarrassed lol 
Here are some more photos from our day

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. My 25th birthday was far better than I ever imagined 

Mary xx



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! What a fun weekend! My husband and I did a long weekend in Atlanta for our first anniversary and did the Coke Factory and Aquarium, too! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! We loved it there! It was so much we want to go again and stay a little longer next time!

      Delete
  2. Aww you guys are too cute! Sounds like a stellar birthday weekend to me. The penguin tunnels look too fun to miss, adults can be soooo boring =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I totally agree! I loved being up close with the penguins even if I was being pushed by a bunch of kids lol

      Delete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by