Sunday, March 16, 2014

A glimpse into what summer holds

What a wonderful weekend we had! The weather was beautiful, we spent all day in the beach, drank some summer drinks, spent time with Gavin's childhood friends and had so many laughs. We decided we are going to the beach every weekend once the weather is even warmer!!

We only took a few pictures and then didn't touch our phones the entire weekend. It was honestly the best weekend because we all spent the whole time talking with each other and weren't distracted at all with social media and texting. I loved it!!

The hotel pool

First night out!

Gavin and his lifelong English 'mates'

My favorite place

Fun in the sun and yummy drinks!

Happy Monday everyone!! 

Mary xx

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend!! :) This post made me long for summer all the more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) I'm longing for the beach already!!

      Delete
  2. Loving that hotel pool...and the beach! Bliss! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bathing suits, ocean and sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that looks so beautiful!! I love going to the beach, but it won't be warm around here for a long time yet! We still go, just to walk around, bundled up in coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the beach anytime of year. This is the closest I've ever lived to it and I think I have to live near a beach forever now, I just love it!

      Delete
  5. I am beyond jealous that you were at the beach this weekend!! I can't imagine what the sun feel like lol!! Sounds like it was a blast and how great that you were able to disconnect from the other stuff to connect with your friends and Gavin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously suggest everyone taking a vaca or weekend without their phones! Lol it has been the longest winter for you northerners!!

      Delete
  6. Looks like the perfect weekend! This has me so excited for our upcoming Florida trip! Only 19 more days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be even warmer by the time you come!! I'm already longing to go again lol

      Delete
  7. So much sun! How beautiful is that pool?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best and that pic doesn't even show the awesome and huge hot tube! I would totally recommend that hotel!

      Delete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by