Thursday, February 6, 2014

Is it Friday yet?

I don't know about you but this girl is wishing it was Friday or better yet Friday evening! 

This has been a long week, due to a terrible cold resulting in a lack of sleep no matter how early I get in bed and a very tired and drained Mary.  I'm going to blame it on a combination of the weather changing so dramatically and the fact that pretty much everyone I know has this cold. I have to complain to the rest of world (Or the handful of ppl who read my blog) because I don't think Gavin wants to hear about it anymore. At least I'm wearing a cute outfit to rock out this Thursday and make me feel a little better. 

Cons to being sick: 
-I have no energy
- I have a constant feeling and pressure in my chest to cough
- My get in shape and workout multiple times at a week is currently set on pause (Which is a big set back since I ate a ton over the Super Bowl weekend)
- I'm not accomplishing anything on my long to do list

However, there are a few pros:
- Gavin gives me extra hugs and snuggles :)
- I don't have to go the gym (Yes I want to get in shape but I mean come on who wants to go when they don't feel well) 
- Gavin makes me food and brings me lots of water
- I get to lay in bed and watch FRIENDS!!! Aka the best show of all time! 

Some of my favorite Friends moments:

I could seriously watch friends all day. It doesn't matter how many times I've watched an episode it will still make me laugh. As much as I love friends, I do hope this cold goes away soon. 

As you grow up somethings become less fun...like getting the mail cause it's usually just filled with bills. Unless you receive a package!


Who doesn't love getting a package in the mail?!! My package I've been waiting for has finally arrived! Now I can finish the Grande Basket and the Deluxe Basket for our BrideToBeBaskets line! Here are a couple items I'm super excited about. A LOVE wine bottle stopper, Sets of four LOVE coasters, and
X & O mini hand soaps! 

I also just finished the heart shaped chalkboard wine glasses for the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. That will also go in the two bigger baskets. I'm so excited about them! I guess being sick also gives me more time to craft. 


If you would like to order a set of two or four of these heart shaped chalkboard wine glasses and not the whole basket you can find them on my Etsy shop just click here. Happy Thursday and thank God tomorrow is Friday! xx

6 comments:

  1. I don't even like to go to the gym when I feel good so I hear ya! Sorry you are sick though :( I hope you feel better soon! And I LOVE Friends!! It's my all-time favorite show. I even have Friends Scene-It, haha! One of my favorite episodes can be explained in one word: PIVOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too. Being sick is the worst. It really is the best show of all time! I need that game like yesterday!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary! Come play with me in NM... We have a work snow delay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish!! I thought when we both moved to the South we were done with cold weather and snow days!

      Delete
  4. Ugh, hope you start to feeling better soon! I was sick last week--it definitely seems to be the season for everyone to come down with something!

    ReplyDelete

© Your Blog Title. Powered by