Monday, January 27, 2014

Mason Jars... Not your typical jar

recently discovered my love for mason jars.  They are a jar full of endless possibilities.  Originally used for canning they have now become a popular crafting material.  Although I believe my first personal use of a mason jar was for a lightening bug jar when I was little! It's incredible how happy those jars make kids. 

I am currently working on turning mason jars into wedding fund jars for my Brides To Be Baskets. Along the way I discovered so many great ideas out there; many in which you can find on Pinterest.

With Valentines Day right around the corner try one of these cute gifts 

Use mason jars to organize your bathroom or as a cute soap dispenser.

Want to organize your kitchen...

You can use them for food prep or as a dessert dish

Get organized in your arts and crafts room

Decorate your house...

Use them to make cute drinking glasses

They also work great for a homemade present 

I don't know about you but I can't wait to try out some of these ideas!






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Your Blog Title. Powered by