Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An unexpected snow day

When I moved from Michigan to Southwest Georgia this past August, never in a million years did I think I would get a snow day! There isn't actually any snow but you won't hear any complaints from me. Nice little break in the middle of the week. 

I've surprisingly been quite productive with my day off. An extra three hours of sleep and not waking up to an alarm can make a world of difference. I was able to get in a much longer and harder workout than usual and had a nice lunch date with Gavin and his friends. They spent most of the time watching English Football (soccer) and talking about guy things but it was nice to spend extra time with him. Not to mention, English boys when together are quite hilarious.  So it was an entertaining lunch. 


The remainder of the day will be dedicated to a deep clean of our apartment, crafting my little heart out and some extra snuggling with my favorite guy. I'm crossing my fingers for a marathon of Big Bang Theory to be on so I have an excuse to cuddle up on the couch and not move.  I don't know what it is but that show cracks me up!!

I'm hoping to finish a few wedding countdown signs for our BrideToBeBaskets and post them on Etsy! Feeling a little anxious to see if people like them. 

Hope everyone else is enjoying their hump day. Stay warm out there! Especially my family and friends back in Michigan, it's a hundred times colder up there! I am missing the snow a little bit down here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Your Blog Title. Powered by